Our Retreats are an opportunity for you to be guided on an inward journey to reflect, contemplate and reconnect with your inner world.
The Conscious Man Retreat
5 Places (Sole Occupancy per Ensuite room)
Society's expectation of men has created an archetypal energy that has men having defining themselves by old fashioned and outdated roles.
Who they are as an individual is often been overlooked and disregarded. In this exclusive retreat we offer men the opportunity to reflect on their journey, the rites of passages that have influenced them and the roles that have shaped how they identify in the world.
We will explore through introspection and reflection how your experience of becoming a man has impacted who you are and how you express yourself in the world. You will be guided to find a deeper understand of your past, your present and your future that will enable you to become more conscious of yourself, your masculinity and the force you hold to shift and change yourself, your life and your world.
Join us in magical Greece to reawaken and reconnect with your authentic masculine power so you may move into alignment with awareness, consciousness and power.
In this retreat you will:
- Explore the current state of your masculine consciousness
- Reclaim the parts of yourself that have been shamed, judged, persecuted and lost.
- Transform your anger into power and become the peaceful warrior needed in the world today
- Connect with and the balanced archetypal roles of man
- Integrate and balance the masculine and feminine energies within
- Understand and redefine your roles and responsibilities as they pertain to your soul.
This retreat is a space for men to learn how to embody their emotional, physical, mental, spiritual and soul self. It is a journey that will enable you to reclaim your integrity, impeccability and purpose.
Kundalini Yoga. Kundalini Yoga is known as the yoga of awareness. It is a physical yet deeply meditative practice. Through this ancient technology we acutely observe, tune into and allow all that is moving and living within us. We bring into alignment and strengthen the connection between body, mind and soul.
My style of yoga Kundalini Yoga.
Kundalini Yoga is known as the yoga of awareness. It is a physical yet deeply meditative practice. Through this ancient technology we acutely observe, tune into and allow all that is moving and living within us. We bring into alignment and strengthen the connection between body, mind and soul. My retreat offering We are living in times of immense turbulence and transformation which brings with it unknown territory , externally as well as internally. It feels like we are all stretched to our capacity on every level, in every way, as we expand, evolve, refine and grow. The greatest gift we can give ourselves is to tune into our inner guidance system.
That quiet inner voice that knows exactly how to respond in each given moment, no matter how challenging, fraught or joy filled. Through our practice this week we will be working with kriyas and meditations that connect us with, and enhance our intuition. We will fine tune, hone, develop and allow space for acute awareness. This acute awareness allows space for the wisdom of your cells and soul to speak.
Who would benefit from these teachings
These teachings are ancient and timeless and are for everyone. Beginners and advanced yogis are welcome. If you are looking to deeply connect with your innate wisdom, truth and deepest joy through the transformational practice of Kundalini Yoga do join us.
What you will take home
You will take home accessible, practical tools to quickly shift your state of being and consciousness. If it resonates Patwant can assist you with a relevant meditation or a kriya that you can incorporate into a personal daily practice.
Other special offering/s:
- Reiki with Patwant @ €60 per hour.
- What is Reiki? Reiki is a very gentle, subtle form of energy healing that is beautifully relaxing, nurturing and unblocking. The healer essentially channels infinite, healing, life force energy which activates your healing potential and power. We make use of specific symbols that act as keys that open doors and potentise the healing. No one healing session is the same. You will always receive what is exactly perfect for you in each session. It stems from Japan, the founder was a Japanese Buddhist, Mikao Usui. Patwant is a Reiki master and has been practicing this form of energy healing since 1998.
Why I teach yoga
Patwant Rhodes: I teach Kundalini Yoga because it is an absolute privilege to witness the transformational effects of this practice in peoples lives! It has been my daily practice since 1999 and I have been teaching since 2001. I am a full time yoga teacher, healer and poet from Cape Town. In the last 5 years I have been travelling and teaching at festivals, exclusive resorts, retreats and privately, this I absolutely love doing.